This month, Dr. Verma gave a lecture at the prestigious Scoliosis Research Society (SRS) Conference in Bologna, Italy. The Scoliosis Research Society is the oldest and most prestigious scoliosis society around the world whose singular focus is the advancement of scoliosis surgery worldwide. Dr. Verma has been attending these meetings for 10 years and has twice been nominated (once awarded) the Russell Hibbs award for excellence in Scoliosis Research.
Dr. Verma Lectures at the Scoliosis Research Society Conference
- Dr. Verma and Global Spine Outreach February 16, 2019
- Dr. Verma – Faculty for Shelby Spine Conference in Utah February 2, 2019
- Dr. Verma and Advanced Principles of Spinal Deformity January 3, 2019
- BOSI Celebrates the Holidays December 20, 2018
- Dr. Klug Attends American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons Annual Meeting November 1, 2018