Dr. Verma is faculty for the Shelby Spine Conference this month in Park City Utah. His lecture teaches fellow surgeons principles of adult spinal deformity in the neck as well as the lower back. Research in spinal deformity has drastically changed spine surgery in the last decade. Implementation of these principles and improve chronic back pain after spine surgery and help reduce the risk of revision surgery.
Dr. Verma – Faculty for Shelby Spine Conference in Utah
- Orange County Football Preview 2019: Healthy QB Cade McConnell ready to lead No. 7 Los Alamitos, Thanks to Dr Woodson of Los Alamitos August 8, 2019
- Los Alamitos 1st Annual Health Expo June 26, 2019
- Join Beach Ortho at the Los Alamitos 1st Annual Health Expo June 20, 2019
- Dr Verma, faculty for a course on safety in spine surgery June 1, 2019
- Dr Verma is published in the Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery May 1, 2019