Dr. Verma is faculty for the Shelby Spine Conference this month in Park City Utah. His lecture teaches fellow surgeons principles of adult spinal deformity in the neck as well as the lower back. Research in spinal deformity has drastically changed spine surgery in the last decade. Implementation of these principles and improve chronic back pain after spine surgery and help reduce the risk of revision surgery.
Dr. Verma – Faculty for Shelby Spine Conference in Utah
- Dr Verma is published in the Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery May 1, 2019
- Dr. Verma Will Be Instructing a Group of 30 Surgeons on Spinal Deformity May 1, 2019
- Dr. Verma and Global Spine Outreach, Mexico April 9, 2019
- Dr. Klug at the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons March 20, 2019
- Adult and Pediatric Spine Surgery: New Cutting-Edge Procedures and Techniques March 12, 2019