Dr. Verma is faculty for the Shelby Spine Conference this month in Park City Utah. His lecture teaches fellow surgeons principles of adult spinal deformity in the neck as well as the lower back. Research in spinal deformity has drastically changed spine surgery in the last decade. Implementation of these principles and improve chronic back pain after spine surgery and help reduce the risk of revision surgery.
Dr. Verma – Faculty for Shelby Spine Conference in Utah
- Dr. Verma and Global Spine Outreach February 16, 2019
- Dr. Verma – Faculty for Shelby Spine Conference in Utah February 2, 2019
- Dr. Verma and Advanced Principles of Spinal Deformity January 3, 2019
- BOSI Celebrates the Holidays December 20, 2018
- Dr. Klug Attends American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons Annual Meeting November 1, 2018