This past month, Dr. Verma volunteered a week of his time with the global spine outreach program. This program has only a handful of surgeons selected from around the country committed to teaching and advancing the care of children internationally. This past month the mission trip was in Monterrey, Mexico. A total of 16 surgeries were performed including several severe scoliosis deformities. A major goal of the program is to treat the most severe cases abroad while also teaching the local surgeons the latest techniques. Dr. Verma has been passionate about volunteerism for over 10 years traveling to Africa, Columbia, and Mexico.
Dr. Verma and Global Spine Outreach, Mexico
- Los Alamitos 1st Annual Health Expo June 26, 2019
- Join Beach Ortho at the Los Alamitos 1st Annual Health Expo June 20, 2019
- Dr Verma, faculty for a course on safety in spine surgery June 1, 2019
- Dr Verma is published in the Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery May 1, 2019
- Dr. Verma Will Be Instructing a Group of 30 Surgeons on Spinal Deformity May 1, 2019