Dr. Woodson and Dr. Klug welcome Dr. Verma from the University of Washington to their practice. Dr. Verma brings expertise in adult and pediatric scoliosis and complex spine surgery. He has an interest in research and international volunteerism. He values shared decision making and works with patients/families to make thoughtful decisions regarding spine surgery.
BOSI Welcomes Dr. Verma, Spine Surgeon
- Dr Verma is published in the Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery May 1, 2019
- Dr. Verma Will Be Instructing a Group of 30 Surgeons on Spinal Deformity May 1, 2019
- Dr. Verma and Global Spine Outreach, Mexico April 9, 2019
- Dr. Klug at the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons March 20, 2019
- Adult and Pediatric Spine Surgery: New Cutting-Edge Procedures and Techniques March 12, 2019