Dr. Woodson and Dr. Klug welcome Dr. Verma from the University of Washington to their practice. Dr. Verma brings expertise in adult and pediatric scoliosis and complex spine surgery. He has an interest in research and international volunteerism. He values shared decision making and works with patients/families to make thoughtful decisions regarding spine surgery.
BOSI Welcomes Dr. Verma, Spine Surgeon
- Dr. Verma and Global Spine Outreach February 16, 2019
- Dr. Verma – Faculty for Shelby Spine Conference in Utah February 2, 2019
- Dr. Verma and Advanced Principles of Spinal Deformity January 3, 2019
- BOSI Celebrates the Holidays December 20, 2018
- Dr. Klug Attends American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons Annual Meeting November 1, 2018